Artis™ comes in four styles, each designed with specific benefits for you:
|This is the first woven post-consumer recycled polyester primary carpet backing for modular tile. Artis™ combines all the advantages of spun bond and woven and sets a new standard for performance, pattern definition and sustainability.
||Artis™ Matte is Artis™ combined with a low luster finish that is perfect for medium face weight tiles. Artis™ Matte reduces the chance of the backing being noticeable in carpet tiles.
||Artis™ FLW (Fiber Lock Weave) is Artis™ combined with PCR PET fiber. The fiber is locked into the primary backing through needling. Artis™ FLW is designed for carpet tile designs that are very light in face yarn weight. Artis™ FLW, having very low luster due to the fiber cap, basically eliminates the probability of the backing being noticed on very low face weight tiles.
||Artis™ Tru is a multi-layered combination of Artis™ bonded with PCR PET through technology unique to Propex. Artis™ Tru is engineered for highly patterned carpet tiles that need additional dimensional stability. If you want your patterns truly straight, then Artis™ Tru is for you.
- Improves First Quality Yield
- Increases Effective Capacity
- Eliminates excess yarn weight
- Adds >3 oz./sy of post-consumer recycled content to weight of tile
- Provides greater pattern definition, dimensional stability, ability to tuft, mend and match broadloom
- Is made with 100% polyester with at least 85% post-consumer recycled content